1. Cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the microwave.
Coffee filters make excellent covers.
2. Clean windows and mirrors. Coffee filters are lint-free so they’ll leave windows sparkling.
3. Protect China. – Separate your good dishes by putting a coffee filter between each dish.
4. Filter broken cork from wine. – If you break the cork when opening a wine bottle, filter the wine through a coffee filter.
5. Protect a cast-iron skillet. – Place a coffee filter in the skillet to absorb moisture and prevent rust.
6. Apply shoe polish. – Ball up a lint-free coffee filter.
7. Recycle frying oil. – After frying, strain oil through a sieve lined with a coffee filter.
8. Weigh chopped foods. – Place chopped ingredients in a coffee filter on a kitchen scale.
9. Hold tacos. – Coffee filters make convenient wrappers for messy foods.
10. Stop the soil from leaking out of a plant pot. – Line a plant pot with a coffee filter to prevent the soil from going through the drainage holes.
11. Prevent a popsicle from dripping. – Poke one or two holes as needed in a coffee filter.
12. Do you think we use expensive strips to wax eyebrows? – Use strips of coffee filters.
13. Put a few on a plate and put your fried bacon, French
fried bacon, French fries, chicken fingers, etc. on them.. – Soaks out all the grease.
14. Keep in the bathroom. – They make great razor nick fixers.